Old September 2nd 07, 12:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default GNER/Tube/Airport timing

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 13:07:12 +0100, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 1 Sep, 14:34, Russ wrote:
If you were going from Leeds to London to Gatwick Airport via GNER,
Tubes, and Gatwick Express or Connect, and your international flight
out was at 12 noon, what time would a person need to depart Leeds?

You do mean Gatwick? The reason I ask is Heathrow has rail connections
known as "Express" and "Connect" - Gatwick has only "Express"

(Or perhaps you meant 'Connex', who used to run the local services
through Gatwick a number of years ago - it's Southern now).

Or 'Worst Capital' Connect? Perhaps news of Thameslink's changes are slow
to reach the north?

They can call it what they like; I still call it Thameslink. (As do
the people I know who work for Worst Group.)

As it is, the OP seems to imply, like LHR, there being a service
called Gatwick Connect.