Old September 2nd 07, 01:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
chunky munky chunky munky is offline

Default Next Week's Strike

On Sep 2, 1:54 pm, John B wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:36 pm, wrote:

[and assuming you're referring to consultants and investment bankers,
they work a damn sight harder than anyone employed by LUL...]

Now I know all I need to know about you.

If there's anyone at LUL who works 60-80 hour weeks on a regular
basis, then I apologise to them.

If not, then my statement is unequivocally true.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot orgwww.johnband.org

Just because you don't work long hours, doesn't mean that you don't
work hard and have to make decisions that if acted out wrongly could
cause injury or just make people late.

I am not a consultant or an investment banker (where computers are now
a key part of their work, I believe) so dont know about all the things
that make up their jobs. Likewise you don't do my job, so have no idea
what antiquated equipment I use that doesn't work the way it should do.