Old September 2nd 07, 03:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen Farrow Stephen Farrow is offline

Default GNER/Tube/Airport timing

Russ wrote:
If you were going from Leeds to London to Gatwick Airport via GNER,
Tubes, and Gatwick Express or Connect, and your international flight
out was at 12 noon, what time would a person need to depart Leeds?

To be safe, and given check-in times, probably the night before.

Seriously.

If that's not possible, there's a 5.05am train from Leeds to London,
which will enable you to get the 8.15am Gatwick Express from Victoria to
Gatwick, getting you to Gatwick for 8.45am. I wouldn't *plan* to travel
any later than that - that way, you've a little bit of cushion time if
you encounter any kind of delay during the journey.

--

Stephen

A doodle. I do doodle. You too -- you do doodle, too.