Old September 3rd 07, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

In message , Barry Salter
writes
From the RMT website:

MORE THAN 2,300 RMT members at collapsed Tube privateer Metronet will
begin a 72-hour strike at 18:00 tonight after the company and its
administrator failed to give the unequivocal guarantees on jobs,
transfers and pensions that the union is seeking.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Bob Crow is probably on the
best money he's ever made in his life and can probably look forward to
seat in the Lords. Thanks to him most of his member probably have
nothing to look forward to but empty pay packets and dwindling job
prospects.

--
Edward Cowling "Must Go - I've Someone To Stalk !!"