Old September 3rd 07, 07:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Stratford platform widening

Paul Scott wrote:

Is that the work shown on TfL's Stratford improvements drawings?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...orm-Layout.pdf

Yes.

Didn't seem much happening a month or so back when I was last there...

It seems to have happened very recently - when I looked last week the ramp
down to the track level at the east end hadn't been finished. It was quite a
shock to suddenly realise the platform was wider than before.