Old September 3rd 07, 08:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

On 3 Sep, 20:02, Paul Corfield wrote:
The bit he knows but conveniently fails to mention is that the
Administrator's legal duty is not centred on protecting pensions. While
I fully understand why the staff at Metronet are rightly concerned about
pensions Mr Crow is demanding the impossible and he knows it.

Only way he'll be happy is if the government step in and guarentee the
pot. It'll be political suicide for Brown though, after his pension
taxes. Ken hasn't got the budget.

God knows what it is going to be like tomorrow - I might make it in but
how on earth I (and thousands of others) are going to get home I have no
idea if everything is as packed as I expect it to be. And to think we've
got 8 days of this if next week's action goes ahead!

25 miles each way on me bike, although I might try for on-street
parking arround Harrow and Wealdstone and riding 8 miles in, but I
don't know the area.