Old September 3rd 07, 10:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

On Sep 3, 6:47 pm, Adrian wrote:
MIG ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

And why don't people take out their anger on those responsible for the
PPP scam, rather than those about to lose their jobs and pensions as a
result of it?
Because this strike's got nothing to do with the creation of PPP/PFI.

It's got everything to do with a greedy self-publicist empire builder
causing chaos for the hell of it by demanding the physically impossible.

Again.

I assume that you are referring to Gordon Brown, who forced PPP on
London against just about everyone else's advice that it was
unworkable.

RMT member, are you?

No. I wish I was a member of a union that looked after its members'
jobs and pensions rather than one whose general secretary gave my
membership fees to New Labour in order to secure a knighthood.

You may wish that unions didn't exist, but if they do, they should do
their job. Most of them just toady to and help to fund the party that
is working against their members' interests, but I don't see them
being abused here.