Old September 3rd 07, 11:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonathan Morris Jonathan Morris is offline

Default Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

On 3 Sep, 21:23, Boltar wrote:

I think its written into the RMT constitution that they have to have
at least 1 strike a year on the tube. If it wasn't this they'd
probably be walking out over the colour of the bog rolls. Is there a
strike rota for different professions?

I don't get it.. previous strikes have been around holidays (often to
allow for a nice four day weekend), or the infamous ones around World
Cup football matches.

What is it that Bob wants to see/do this time? There's nothing major
going on this week is there? My god, this time he's just done it for a
laugh!

Jonathan