Old September 4th 07, 08:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Stand on the right - time to get rid of it?

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:53:06 -0700, MIG
wrote:

I meant at Bond Street, by the way, built for a very different line
from what the Jubilee is now.

If you want claustrophobic on LUL, try changing from the Northern Line
to DLR at Bank. Or, worse, try changing from DLR to the Northern Line
when a train has just arrived and hundreds of people are trying to do
the opposite down a low-ceilinged stairway that's barely wide enough
for two abreast.

Neil

--
Neil Williams