Old September 4th 07, 08:49 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Easy interchanges in London (Waterloo vs St. Pancras International)

On 4 Sep, 21:30, sweek wrote:
I would change "avoid Green Park" into "avoid changing to or from the
Piccadilly at Green Park". I'm not exactly sure what to avoid at Bank,
but most of the changes there seem quite awful.

Seconded that Jub - Vic at Green Park is OK.

At Bank, avoid District to Central and DLR to Central. District to DLR
and District to Northern are OK. Northern to Central is tolerable. Not
sure about how the W&C fits into things, since I've pretty much never
needed to use it...

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org