Old September 5th 07, 11:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonathan Morris Jonathan Morris is offline

Default Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

On 4 Sep, 20:42, MIG wrote:

Is the implication of these posts that Bob Crow is on holiday
somewhere? Were the TV pictures faked?

Oh no, they were real. I think he did a great job of putting his view
over on TV (not).

I wouldn't expect someone in that position to be popular, but I don't
think he realises just how unpopular he is! I'm a union member
(different union) and I'd never want somelike that in charge, unless I
was a workshy layabout trying to secure my job forever - at good pay -
so I could stick my finger up at my bosses!

I honestly think (and pray) most RMT members think the same way too.

Jonathan