Old September 5th 07, 11:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender eastender is offline

Default Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

Jonathan Morris wrote:

Just wait until the contractors start demanding more cash to finish
the construction on time, just as they did on the tube before the dome
opened.

This is mainly a failure of a business contract and is not down to unions.

We ask for this of course, because we give
contracts to the cheapest people - so people HAVE to lie to get the
work.

So we are to blame.

A union should protect the rights of workers obviously, but no union
can try and demand ridiculous promises or pay rises that are well
beyond inflation, or moan when people want to change the way we work.

What ridiculous promises or pay rises? The only people in this country who
get ridiculous pay rises are City stockbrokers, CEOs and MPs.

E.