Old September 5th 07, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 08:15:00AM -0700, Kev wrote:
On Sep 3, 3:53 pm, Barry Salter wrote:
"What our members want is to be transferred to a public-sector
organisation, and that is the only way in which their jobs and pensions
can be protected," Bob Crow said.

And given the thousands of workers who have had their pensions stolen
when their employers went into liquidation where was Bob Crowe then.

Presumably he was doing what his members told him to do. Given that his
members are train drivers, station staff etc, I doubt very much that
they told him to man the barricades and fight THE MAN in support of (eg)
textile workers.

Did you know that shotguns taste like candy canes? Put the barrel in
your mouth and pull the trigger for an extra blast of minty goodness!