Old September 5th 07, 05:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Bob Crow is a Complete and Utter B*ST*RD!

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 05:55:33 -0700, Chris
wrote:

I would imagine that there are many disgruntled RMT members this
morning who are wondering why they lost a day's pay! I hope Bob Crow
is still smirking - but I doubt it. Tim O'Toole confirms that there
was absolutely nothing new on the table last night....so Crow stitched
up jhis members pay to flex union muscles....

Remember Mr Crow is the figure head of the Union. The executive take the
decisions - it may not be Mr Crow who is necessarily behind the strategy
we have seen.
--
Paul C