Old September 5th 07, 11:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default RMT strike called off

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Paul Corfield wrote:

I think Mr Crow might find a picket line from the general public if the
RMT strike next week. He might then find it a tad difficult to get in
and out of his HQ.

Not a bad idea. I was thinking along the same lines, although something
rather more 'direct action' than just a picket line. Something a bit more
traditional may day ...

tom

--
The ``is'' keyword binds with the same precedence as ``.'', even when
it's not actually there. -- Larry Wall, Apocalypse 2