Old September 6th 07, 09:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default RMT strike called off

"Boltar" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 6, 12:18 am, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Paul Corfield wrote:
I think Mr Crow might find a picket line from the general public if the
RMT strike next week. He might then find it a tad difficult to get in
and out of his HQ.

Not a bad idea. I was thinking along the same lines, although something
rather more 'direct action' than just a picket line. Something a bit more
traditional may day ...

If the government had any backbone (yeah right) they'd dig up some law
and do him for something along the lines deliberate public nuisance.
Or even if it didn't stick , they could at least bang him up for 24
hours and give the fat wnker something to mull over.

They could wait till he was on the tube and cancel his Oyster Card, then PF
him...

Paul