Old September 9th 07, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Mysteries seen from the air

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, Offramp wrote:

On Sep 8, 2:41 am, Tom Anderson wrote:

Now, somebody tell me why there's a factory in Croydon with a number
written in binary on the roof:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...82013,-0.12222...

Weird stuff. It looks like it's right next to the Tram stop so l'll have
a look next time l'm down there. Binary makes me fall immediately to
sleep - what are the two numbers?

0 and 1.

tom

--
The few survivors on ousfg's side ended up in a monastery of immortal
monks who yearned for a life better than street-fighting social groups,