Old September 9th 07, 08:36 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Easy interchanges in London (Waterloo vs St. Pancras International)

On 9 Sep, 20:09, "Peter Masson" wrote:
"Mizter T" wrote

Going south, for any destination from Stockwell southwards passengers
should stay on the Victoria line, so that leaves Kennington and Oval
as the only other two destinations where one must make a more awkward
change.

though from north of Kings Cross on the Victoria Line one can reach these
stations by one cross-platform change at Euston (not entirely intuitive, as
it involves doubling back via Kings Cross).

Peter

Quite true, and a good point - and of course it works exactly the same
going north as well.

I don't think that doubling back via Euston has ever crossed my mind -
in the past I'll have always been amongst the throng changing lines
through the passageways at KXSP. Of course with heavy luggage one has
different considerations. I shall bear that idea in mind - it could be
useful for anyone with bags heading from the Vic to London Bridge, for
example.

I suppose that it would likely take a bit longer, though that could
depend somewhat on how clogged up with people KXSP is and thus how
rapidly one can negotiate the station. It's certainly easier though!