Old September 10th 07, 05:28 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
BRB Class 465 BRB Class 465 is offline

Default GOBLIN station staffing

On 3 Sep, 14:55, "Chris Read" wrote:
Barry Doe, writing in 'Rail', states that all stations on the GOBLIN will be
staffed "all day" and "from December."
Is this correct? I moved away from the area earlier this year, but at that
time there were no buildings at most of the stations. Have 'huts' been
installed for staff, or will they just patrol the platforms in shifts? Will
they have ticket issuing facilities?

A few points:-

1) I believe the current plan is for ALL London Overground stations
to be staffed from day one.

2) The Silverlink stations are presently in a poor state. Don't
expect TFL branding to be too prominent on these stations until
remedial work takes place.

3) It is expected to be announced by Labour shortly that Crossrail
WILL go ahead in some form.

BRB Class 465.