Old September 10th 07, 06:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] mhammondNO@SPAMbtinternet.com is offline

Default Journey history on Oyster

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:52:31 +0100, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

Due to summer holidays and the recent Oyster website revamp, I've not
looked at journey history for a while.

I only get journeys from early July, even though I know the card has
been used since then. (I'm happy to wait for the weekend's journeys.)

Has anyone else had this?

My journey history stops at August 1st although I've made several
journeys from August 23rd onwards. The balance on the card overview is
correct and updated within a day or two.

Mark