Old September 12th 07, 02:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Slow news day again?

"Mizter T" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 12 Sep, 13:46, "Paul Scott" wrote:

How many trains fail across the country in the course of a normal day,
resulting in pax detraining? Is it really as newsworthy as the BBC seem
think?

Paul

The entrance of the BBC News Centre (located within the BBC Television
Centre) is almost across the road from White City Underground station
on the Central line, which is very useful for BBC staff to get to work
on...

That says it all really, I expect we'll be in for daily updates on the H&C
as well when (the new) Wood Lane opens then...

Paul