Old September 13th 07, 01:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Shoreditch

I was in the Shoreditch area today so I went to see what was happening
at the old station. The station building is still there but just to
the east its a major construction size. Looks like the cutting right
up to the station platform has been infilled up to street level now so
no chance of trains ever running there again! And unless they're going
to keep it for historial reasons I'd suspect the stations days are
numbered.

B2003