Old September 15th 07, 09:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Immigration Heathrow

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:

Mind you I can remember when customs could often mean half an hour with
a stroppy official going through your case. As I usually travel alone I
always seemed to get stopped. These days you never see anyone in customs.

As it happens, on my return journey from Brussels we had a "welcoming
committee" of about half a dozen Customs Officers at Waterloo (no prizes
for guessing that our Eurostar had a connection out of a Thalys and an
IC from Amsterdam), pulling a few folks out of the crowd. (I wasn't one
of them).

Cheers,

Barry