Old September 15th 07, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Immigration Heathrow

Mizter T wrote:
On 15 Sep, 16:33, Barry Salter wrote:
Having travelled with Eurostar last week, UK Immigration (at Brussels)
were extremely variable. The female Officer who I saw was really
miserable for some reason, and didn't utter a word. Her male colleague,
sitting next to her in the booth, on the other hand was quite jovial and
chatty with those he saw.

But did they scan in your passport at all?

I have to admit that I wasn't paying particular attention. The officer
in question did spend quite some time with it, however, so I expect so.

Cheers,

Barry