Old November 1st 03, 09:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJC CJC is offline

Default Crossrail: Paddington reversers

"Rob" wrote in message ...

Central Line at Liverpool Street (where an incompletely cleared train was
responsible for a fatality a few years back, but I don't know what the
frequency was at the hour of the fatality).
Bakerloo at Queens Park.
Kennington Charing Cross branch.
Somewhere on the Jubilee.... Willesden Green, I think.

wasn't it between 28tph and 33tph

Isn't there a loop at kennington? There used to be.