Old September 17th 07, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Transdev SO class buses / leather seats

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Mizter T wrote:

On 17 Sep, 00:51, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, wrote:
London has a long and envious record of moquette seated trains and
buses,

I don't think i'd ever come across the word 'moquette' until i read that.
I knew what it is, just not the name!

* If you are a sadist you can take a look at this horrible moquette on
the LT Museum website here - if you're truly a sick individual then you
can follow their suggestion and use it as a tiled wallpaper for your
desktop. And if you're not sick and do this you soon will be...
http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/collections/76.aspx

Clearly sponsored by the RNIB in an effort to drive up membership.

tom

--
Got a revolution behind my eyes - We got to get up and organise