Old September 18th 07, 10:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default 1938 Stock Tube Tours

"Alex Ingram" wrote in message
.. .
John Rowland wrote:
alex_t wrote:
OK, I can say to myself that I'm not really a trainspotter. I mean, I
can appreciate nice wooden interior of the train, but the real goal of
my participation was to have a glimpse at the running tunnels*

[snip]

But still - it is scary to realize such things about myself!

It's okay, you're just a trackbasher. Them trainspotters are the weird
ones...

Having watched at least one person follow their folder of specially
printed LU track diagrams in preference to looking out of the window I may
have to disagree!

He was probably the man from the ministry making sure no-one saw the secret
tunnels...

Paul S