Old September 18th 07, 06:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default 1938 Stock Tube Tours

In article ,
John Salmon wrote:

"Nick Leverton" wrote
There's a phenomenon known as microgricing

There is indeed. I *invented* that word, and I was responsible for
its first appearance in print - in an issue of Branch Line News
(publ. Branch Line Society) a few years ago.

Hi John ! As a lurker on Gensheet myself, I knew you hung around in
uk.r but wasn't sure offhand if you microgriced LU as well :-)

I was on the LU tours - I was the one who mentioned having seen all
current LU passenger stock except 96663, one of the extra Jubilee
Line cars.

Sad really, but it's harmless.

Indeed, a pleasant diversion and vastly preferably to some of the other
pursuits discussed in these froups ...

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 9th Sep 2007)

"The Internet, an ersatz counterfeit of real life"