Old September 18th 07, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default 1938 Stock Tube Tours

In message . com,
alex_t writes

Oh the running tunnels are fun. Now what bits have I done in the cab -
all the Victoria line including to the depot, Northern Line - Edgware -
Kennington via Charing Cross and the City branch, Picc Line - Earls Ct -
Acton Town (I still have the bumps on my head from the track quality and
this was over 15 years ago), Met Line - Amersham - Baker St, District
Line Richmond Branch, Circle Line - HSK - St James Park, Jubilee Line -
Stratford - Waterloo including the crossover. Don't think I've done
any of the Central Line, Bakerloo Line or East London Line.

What can I say... LUCKY!
I'm totally jealous now :-|

If Mr C. cared to dust off his cab pass, he could no doubt add to that
list too!

Look you post to this group which means you are a train, bus, tube and
tram loony. There are also special sub variants of ticketing and
cycling loony.

I'm just a tube tunnel loony, thank you very much!

The novelty wears off after a bit, but I can see what you mean.