Old September 20th 07, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default Shoreditch

Jim Brittin wrote:

To stray slightly from Shoreditch, I looked at your others one of which
is titled 'Old Railway Viaduct' which shows old lettering on the walls.
I have occasionally wondered about this but seeing your photo made me
find out the history of this.

Must be this one then:
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/4755753 (taken 15 Aug)

For anyone interested, this is a discussion about this on
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/38487/page=1

Very interesting, thanks for the link! For anyone interested, the place
is easy to find. The lettering is on the wall on the eastern side of
Blackfriars Road under the railway from Charing Cross. Practically just
outside Southwark tube station.

--
Olof Lagerkvist
ICQ: 724451