Old September 20th 07, 12:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default Shoreditch

John B wrote:

On 19 Sep, 15:58, Olof Lagerkvist wrote:

I walked around there too recently and took some pictures. I have forgot
to upload them to Panoramio until now so they will turn up on Google
Earth in a month or two, but here are some direct links:

The cutting further down towards Whitechapel:http://www.panoramio.com/photo/4755987

It's the view from my bedroom window! Excellent...

Excellent bedroom view! Back in Sweden again this is the view from my
bedroom window:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj_vieH1y4I
(8 buses/hour.)

--