Old September 20th 07, 06:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Rotherhithe Tunnel

In article ,
Tom Anderson wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, BRB Class 465 wrote:

On 20 Sep, 02:17, "John Rowland"
wrote:

The interweb says that there are four shafts, but I can only see three.
Does anyone know if shaft 4 (the northernmost one) is still there?

The general opinion amonst the fanshafting mafia

Of course! Fanshaft loonies! How could i have left them off my list?

Well if you're branching out !

Fanshafters, Drainers, Tunnellers ... err give me a minute ...

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 9th Sep 2007)

"The Internet, an ersatz counterfeit of real life"