Old November 1st 03, 11:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default Crossrail: Paddington reversers

On 1 Nov 2003 14:09:12 -0800, (CJC)
wrote:

Isn't that tunnel incident the one where the guy tried to get out
between carraiges when he realised it had terminated and the tunnel
went round a corner and squashed him? Always men isn't it, we're not
too clever. I can't imagine that happening on a passenger-laden train.

Sort of.

The incident involved a Central Line train terminating at Liverpool
Street. The guy got squashed as he tried to get out between the cars
when it was shunting to the sidings east of Liverpool Street.

Others here know more...

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk