Old September 22nd 07, 05:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive. Clive. is offline

Default 1938 Stock Tube Tours

In message ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes
6 car in the peaks. I think they may have used 3-car 38TS off-peak but
with compressor rules by then they may have run 6 cars all day. Standard
stock ran as 2 car off-peak, 6 car peak.

Yes, I well remember the two compressor minimum rule, or out of service
at the nearest point. However, a two car train implies a "A" and a "D"
coupled together, neither of which carried compressors, what happened in
these circumstances?
--
Clive.