Old September 24th 07, 07:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Peter is offline

Default Scenic bus routes

I was travelling on the W3 the other day past Alexandra Palace, which
has great views across London, and I got to thinking - has anybody
compiled a list of scenic London bus journeys (not the central London
tourist sights, which are well documented)?

My initial contribution - in no way exhaustive - would be:

20 - North Circular Road to Loughton
43/134/263 - Highgate to Archway (this direction only, and only if
you're sitting in the front)
65 - Kew to Kingston
111 - Kingston to Hampton
210 - Archway to Golders Green, though it is compromised by being a
single deck route
251 - Totteridge to Mill Hill (again loses marks for being single
deck)
275 - Chingford Mount to Woodford
307 - Enfield to Cockfosters
W3 - Wood Green to Crouch End

A fairly blatant northern bias, because that's where I live!

Any additions?

Peter