Old September 27th 07, 09:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default Lack of available trains

Nicola Redwood wrote:

The best announcements I've heard whilst waiting for a Circle line train for
some time at Edgware Rd were "we cannot find the driver" and "the driver
hasn't finished his tea break" Full support for the finishing tea break
driver

I have heard exactly that too. When the driver arrived there was another
announcement, first: "Driver, your train is on platform 3" (or whichever
platform it was) and then something like "No, not that one driver, YOUR
train is on platform 3". The train eventually left Edgware Road, as a
Circle Line train with the text "Hammersmith" in the front...

--
Olof Lagerkvist
ICQ: 724451