Old September 27th 07, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
www.waspies.net www.waspies.net is offline

Default Lack of available trains

The tunnel wall would be fine, it's the side of the train that wouldn't,
there is also the issue of the various procedures in place on different
lines that would make the running of Met Trains either east or west
along the lower circle line, it's been 3 years since I defected from the
District (the line of sorrows) to the Met and for the life of me I can't
remember much about that whole different world

Boltar wrote:
On Sep 27, 1:17 pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
- Where would you reverse? A stock can get to Aldgate East, but there are
apparently infringements at Whitechapel, so they'd have to reverse using

What sort of infringements? Are we talking scaring some pigeons in a
nest as the train passed very close by or are we talking taking a
large gouge out of a tunnel wall?

B2003