Old September 28th 07, 12:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Lighting Blackwall Tunnel

I'm concerned about the lighting in the underpass just before the
tunnel coming south. At around 17.00 when the sun is shining I find I
can see nothing for a couple of seconds until my eyes have adjusted,
so I have to grit my teeth and pray there isn't a queue in the
underpass. I haven't noticed the problem before, and I've been doing
this trip for a few years, so I imagine they've changed the lighting
recently.
This really is an accident waiting to happen in my view, and I'd like
to draw it to someone's attention. Anyone know who to complain to?