Old September 29th 07, 10:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Original J8 on the M4 (was: Unfinished part of the M23?)

On Sep 29, 10:56 pm, "Richard J." wrote:
I'm pretty sure they dug it up. There are, after all, hurriedly
constructed runways on wartime airfields which are still there 60 years
later.

Good point. I know there are plenty of sections small roads that have
been just cut off and left to their own devices but are there any
large sections of A roads (or motorways) that were bypassed and
disused and just left alone?

B2003