Old September 29th 07, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Overcrowding at Kings Cross St Pancras

In message . com of
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 01:38:18 in uk.transport.london, Boltar
writes
On Sep 27, 11:13 pm, "Marķa" wrote:
probably a daily commuter who has to put up with a shoddy service that
treats its customers like trash but charges them a fortune, day after day.

Exactly. I had to renew my monthly oyster today - 127 quid. Bargain.
Not. Got on the train along with the other 200 odd people waiting on
the platform (presumably yet another rush hour cancellation) , train
went halfway to the next station and stopped. 5 minutes later we were
still stopped. Did the driver give us any info? Oh please. No doubt he
was too busy writing a fan letter to Uncle Bob and inquiring about
their next strike.

I wouldn't mind if this only happened occasionally , but it happens
every damn day at some point on the journey either going in or coming
home. And no I'm not exaggerating. I am however absolutely f*cking
sick of it.

Complaining here has no chance of being effective. I suggest you also
complain at https://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/contact/tube/default.asp If
dissatisfied with the result, try http://www.londontravelwatch.org.uk/
Note the time, location, service, carriage number and (ideally) train
number which you will find at the back of the train when you leave. On
platforms except for Jubilee platforms with platform edge doors, it is
also possible to note the train number at the front as it approaches.
There should have been PA within 30 secs and there should have been PA
every 2 minutes or less while the delay continued.
--
Walter Briscoe