Old September 30th 07, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Why was King's Cross so busy Friday night?

In article ,
(Steve Dulieu) wrote:

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
The 19:15 to Cambridge was packed like the peak hour, most
unusually. Was there some tube disruption leading to people going
home so late? Usually that train is quite lightly loaded on Fridays
as people leave work earlier.

Probably something to do with all the services out of Liverpool St
being boll*xed because of "lineside equipment problems" rather than
anything do do with the tube...

Thanks for replying.

That may indeed have been the case. I rather doubt that numbers would be
so great at that time of night though and the 20:15 from Cambridge to
Lynn (18:58 ex-Liverpool St) was advertised as on time when I got to
Cambridge.

--
Colin Rosenstiel