Old October 1st 07, 10:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Original J8 on the M4 (was: Unfinished part of the M23?)

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Sam wrote:

On 1 Oct, 09:59, verbena wrote:
I see a whole new hobby here, finding bit of modern roads that have
been closed, abandoned junction plans etc.

Visit www.sabre-roads.org.uk/forum and you'll find yourself in very
like-minded company! Also sister sites www.cbrd.co.uk and
www.pathetic.org.uk.

Yep, road nutters, god bless 'em - i told you we had them! Although i'd
failed to account for junction nutters as a subtype. Hmm; there must be
rail junction nutters too, maybe we could have a joint shindig?

tom

--
there is not much call for a Chinese George Michael