Old October 3rd 07, 12:12 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Great Northern inner surburban services - London travelwatch reponse to RUS

On Oct 2, 9:42 pm, "Clive D. W. Feather" cl...@on-the-
train.demon.co.uk wrote:
In article , Mark Brader
writes

How much time does that save over running in service?
12.5 minutes.
[Moorgate to WGC: 46 minutes in service, 33.5 minutes ECS.]

What if they ran back in service, but nonstop?

I suspect the number of passengers wanting to go end-to-end contra-peak
is tiny compared with the confusion caused by having just two or three
non-stop services in an otherwise clockface timetable.

At any time of day, I am not really clear why anyone getting on at
Moorgate wants all stations while anyone getting on at Kings Cross
doesn't (except at the weekend).