Old October 3rd 07, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Am I the only person who likes Bendy Buses

Mr Thant wrote:

The reason you normally have to stand on a bendy is that they've only
been deployed on the busiest routes where you'd be standing regardless
of what bus they use - bendies only have a fraction fewer seats. And
no one who's stood on a double decker with more than a handful of
other people would volunteer to do it again.

Here we have both the bendy 25 and double decker 86 running between
Stratford and Ilford on the same route. And I'd much prefer to stand on the
86 than to stand on the 25 any day.