Old October 3rd 07, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
chunky munky chunky munky is offline

Default The Drain is s***

On Oct 3, 5:48 pm, elyob wrote:
Is there any reason as to why the Drain (Waterloo & City) is so
f***ing poor? My last three journeys in the last 36 hours have
incurred a "suspended" line. Wasn't the reason it closed down for five
months in April 06 was to make it reliable? They also have the longest
shut down at night.

While I'm at it, why do they only use one platform at the Bank end,
and why can't the ticket inspectors open the gate for "paper ticket"
customers to escape?

The problems this week have been caused by no green (or it might have
been red aspect!) on a signal, points failure and the new connect
radio failing everyday this week. Only the first two would be fully
down to the Infraco, the latter will either be the Infraco or the
Connect PFI!

Still not a great service though - So much for the upgrades then!