Old October 4th 07, 10:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Filiming on the drain

On Oct 4, 10:17 am, Q ..@.. wrote:
Anyone know what this mornings filming on the drain was about?

My train pulled into bank with a film crew in the front cab, light
glaring, I didn't think you could squish that many people into a cab...

They were trying to answer Elyob's questions, "Is there any reason as
to why the Drain (Waterloo & City) is so f***ing poor? My last three
journeys in the last 36 hours have incurred a "suspended" line. Wasn't
the reason it closed down for five months in April 06 was to make it
reliable? They also have the longest shut down at night. While I'm at
it, why do they only use one platform at the Bank end, and why can't
the ticket inspectors open the gate for "paper ticket" customers to
escape?"

Their answers should be published by 2020.