Old October 4th 07, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default The Drain is s***

Q wrote:

Yep Platform 7 is at the Bank end - its the left hand platform. (Which
we left from again this morning. I have never looked, but I presume the
other platforms at Bank are something like Central line is 1&2, with the
other end of the complex having 3,4,5&6 I'm sure someone on here will
know for certain. I only ever use the Bank end of the complex and don't
pay attention to platform numbers normally.

Central Line platforms are 1 and 2, Northern Line are 3 (SB) and 4 (NB)
and DLR platforms are 9 and 10 for departures and arrivals respectively.
7 and 8 are Waterloo & City Line as you say and IIRC 5 and 6 are the
Circle/District Line platforms at Monument Station.

--
Olof Lagerkvist
ICQ: 724451