Old October 4th 07, 08:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
brixtonite brixtonite is offline

Default The Drain is s***

On Oct 4, 8:31 pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:04:28 +0100, "Q" ..@.. wrote:
Lets have 1 side for in and one for out so pax don't have to cross each
other either at the gateline or the bottom of the 'trav'

On another point, it's always surprised me that despite there being
platforms on both sides of Canary Wharf DLR it isn't enforced as one
side in, one side out.

Neil

--
Neil Williams

Perhaps because in the morning peak the vast majority of passengers
are getting off, and likewise, mutatis mutandis, in the evening peak?