Old October 5th 07, 07:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush WLL again

On 5 Oct, 20:25, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article .com,

(Mizter T) wrote:
The East Putney to Wimbledon section is still signalled and powered by
Network Rail under contract to LUL (or possibly under a contract with
the infraco Metronet now, could well even be some complex three-way
agreement) - presumably it was easier to keep this status-quo than to
change things around.

But not the Putney Bridge-East Putney section which I believe is now
fully integrated into LU practice.

OK, sure - I have to admit I'm no expert on the line so I wasn't
really thinking that far back. Though to be honest it's not really
something I've ever spent very much time thinking about!

One would, of course, hope that the basics of LU and BR/NR practice
are broadly the same i.e. stopping more than one train being in the
same place at the same time!