Old October 6th 07, 10:08 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Eastfields Level Crossing

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Paul Scott wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

The station is part of a new concept station for Network Rail and they
decided to use Eastfields to test it out.

I've read about this somewhere, isn't the idea that a somewhat basic
station is prefabricated off site and delivered on a few lorries?

That's mentioned in the DfT's super long-range rail future planning
whatnot whitepaper. I didn't realise it was actually going to happen,
though!

tom

--
Finals make a man mean; let's fusc up and write!